WHAT IF, IN JUST THREE MONTHS, YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR CAREER AND LIFE AND WERE FINALLY DOING IT?
Imagine greeting each day with joy and certainty, knowing that you’re doing what you were meant to do and are exactly where you were meant to be.
“Before I met Kirsten I was well and truly stuck. I had totally lost my direction in life and had so little energy to work my way out. Since working with Kirsten I have gained such zest for life and can see more clearly what I want personally and professionally and I know how to get it. I’m having fun with my new-found confidence and am staying on track with my dreams and ambitions by saying quick no’s and slow yes’s. The growth I have experienced is invaluable.
The most wonderful thing that has happened is that I literally have found my voice again. I am now singing professionally and recording voice-overs plus I officially released a single within 1 year of meeting her!
Kirsten genuinely cares, she gets very quickly to the heart of the matter and is an AWESOME support. I almost don’t want my journey with her to be over.”
Iffy Anagor, Spain
Empowering trailing spouses and career women who feel they’ve lost their identity to reclaim the dreams they once had for themselves.
- To reconnect with WHO you truly are
- To figure out what lightens your soul, and what weights it down
- To live a life with purpose
- To choose change
- To live a life of choice instead of chance
- To say farewell to all the things that aren’t working in your life
- To live with more joy, more certainty, more passion.
- To create a tangible action plan for your life and career
- To work hard (but love it) and balance it with a life that thrills you
- To see the future as something to embrace and not to fear
- To create a portable career so you no longer have to give up on your own identity and dreams as you trot around the globe.
Video with Anna and Christelle
“Having been unemployed for just under a year was the reason why I hired Kirsten as my Career Coach. At the start of my coaching track, I felt unsure of who I really was and of what I was capable of, and I didn’t know how to get around the hurdles that were in my way. Kirsten helped me to reconnect to who I really am, and get clarity around what I wanted from my career and life. Furthermore, she helped me to see opportunities instead of obstacles, by helping to clarify my dreams and ambitions, identify my strengths & skills, and value my expertise. She knows how to think out-of-the-box, uncover what really matters and connect the dots for you (without losing touch with reality), all with a sense of humor! I walked away with confidence, with a CV and LinkedIn Profile that was a reflection of who I was and jobs that I was after. I have since found the job I love, and bought the B&B of my dreams – Life is GOOD!!!!
A word of warning – working with Kirsten may dramatically change your life!”
Tanja Entjes, Belgium
“If feel so excited about my life right now and all the positive things I’m achieving! I have achieved my life goal of becoming a Transformational Life Coach, have started my Yoga Teacher Training and also have become part of an amazing organization providing motivational trainings, and now have the opportunity to travel as well as supplement my income in a big way! Each week I take steps closer toward my ambitions and I’m so excited that I am actually realizing a dream that has been in my heart for years!”
Danielle Hartzenberg, Zambia
“After having been a stay-at-home mom for the last few years, the time had come for me to pursue a career again when my youngest enrolled in school. I hoped having Kirsten coach me would help me delve deep and find the courage to get up and act on my dreams. She challenged me to find my hidden or neglected dreams in a relaxed setting and without making one feel pressure to have an a-ha moment. I have overcome the fear of failure, as well as the negative self-talk that I am not qualified or good enough yet. I feel that I have found direction, confidence, and the burning ambition to pave the way to become a success. I find that I have the confidence to start pursuing my ambitions, as I now know relatively clearly where I want to go, and the general steps I need to take.”
Rona Prentout, Uganda
“Since coaching with Kirsten my confidence level is back. I feel like I’m on the right path, and nothing will stop me to get there.
I’m back in the groove and back in the game!”
Anna Harrison, Zambia
“After 10 years with the same employer, I’ve reached a point where I’ve felt stuck in my career for some time now as I have been looking for growth professionally but its has eluded me. This has also been affecting my personal life – where I haven’t felt energetic, excited or fulfilled about a lot of things. Since working with Kirsten, I’ve reconnected with myself and gained a lot of clarity. I feel that “the light bulbs are beginning to switch on”! Though the problem is still there and it’s yet to be solved – I feel like myself again, full of energy. I no longer just have a dream, I have a structured and clear plan for the year ahead and I’m actively pursuing the change I want for my life! I’m excited about the journey ahead!”
Chitimbwa Chifunda, Zambia
“I was missing a sense of fulfillment in my life. I wanted to put my experience and knowledge to use, but didn’t know where to start. Working with Kirsten one-on-one I was able to identify and implement meaningful projects for myself which allowed me to make a difference while in Zambia as well as prepare for my repatriation to Japan. I feel that I have returned to my home country a stronger and inspired woman.”
Yoko Shinozuka, Zambia
“What an enlightening adventure”, these are just a few words to describe my coaching experience with Kirsten. Kirsten, is nothing short of a professional, she is organised, easy to interactive with, a creative thinker, a great listener and one to whom I felt comfortable confiding in. During our sessions, she allowed me to re-discover my identity, re-focus and think outside of the box in all areas relating to my talents, career choices and most importantly my personal values. If given the opportunity to be coached by Kirsten again, I will have no reservations about it. As I move forward with all these valuable insights, I will definitely recommend Kirsten as a career coach for anyone who things they need to rediscover their personal identity.”
Maria Alpheus, Belgium
“I like to start a new year with a conscious plan to guide me, however I was actually struggling to live my life consciously, was unaware of the opportunities around me, nor was I clear on what to prioritize in my life. I now know what truly mattered to me, what was important to know, underneath all the presumptions I might have had at this moment in my life. Working with Kirsten has boosted my confidence and I am now making conscious decisions in my day-to-day life, making happiness my priority – by setting aside time and space for the things that bring me joy and energize me.”
Naomi de Groot, Uganda
“Working with Kirsten has helped me to evaluate my limiting factors to success and assess what I really want in life. She challenged me to take a good hard look at myself and how I stand in my own way of being who I want to be.”
Heather Dougan O’Brien, Canada
“At a time when I felt completely stuck in a rut, having given 10 years to raising babies and following my husband’s International career, I found myself in a place of low personal confidence and with many crippling fears. I approached Kirsten to help me find my way forwards. Kirsten has been a wonderful coach. She is incredibly supportive, Intuitive and empathetic. I have found her to be sensitive but directive in her approach, as she guided me gently towards finding my own answers, giving me personal tools and helping me to find the courage to take new risks and get outside of my comfort zone. She helped me to see possibilities, where before I felt lost in a fog. She helped me to understand the importance of self-care. I would recommend Kirsten to anyone who feels stuck, frustrated or de-motivated. She is very, very good at what she does!”
Emily Bailey, Malawi
“The last few weeks have been positively life changing for me. I’ve learned a lot about myself. I unlocked the insecurities within myself that held me back from achieving my full potential, and I discovered how to put my strengths and positives of my personality into action! I have always believed in setting goals, but never knew how to set them properly, or how to actually meet them, within a given time frame! I now know how. I will forever be deeply grateful for the opportunity to have learned so much, and for the opportunity to have met such a wonderful and caring woman, whom I found to have amazing perception and insight into her clients! Kirsten is a true inspiration!”
Amanda Conway, Zambia
10 “Clarity” Facts about Kirsten de Greling – Visman
- Until my move to Albania in 2007, I had been working full time in jobs that mostly chose me. I had never really thought about the difference that I wanted to make, what I really wanted from life and where I wanted my life to go.
- Life, Work and Travel experiences have taken me from the Americas to Europe, to the Caribbean, to Eastern Europe, to Africa. Along the way, I learned that people are at their best when they are in control of their own lives and future and they realize that destiny lies in their own hands. I decided to follow my passion and purpose and become a career and life coach inspiring woman all over the globe to refocus their professional and personal dreams by encouraging them to reignite their passion, and build their careers around this, so that they too can live a life of purpose that they will love and have control over.
- I have had the privilege to work with amazing women all over the globe – 97% of them are now living a life of their choice where they have been able to turn their passion into a career that supports their lifestyle, fulfills them, is on their own terms and allows them to stay true to themselves.
- I am a Dutch-Canadian Third Culture Kid, turned Third Culture Adult trotting all over the globe with my French-Finnish husband Stefan and 2 sons Julien and Sébastien.
- Growing up I always wanted to become a vet, but I was terrible at Science… now I get to be the vet for my 2 furry friends Caramel and Casbah (who I do vaccinate myself ☺).
- I have worked at International Business Schools for 10 years taking care of all the students’ career development challenges and opportunities before becoming an certified and independent Career and Life Coach.
- On the day I was offered 3 amazing jobs with my dream employer, my now husband told me that his job was taking him to Albania… I turned down the offers and was frustrated about that for a while. However, it opened the door to many opportunities that allowed me to pursue my own passion and become the Career Coach I am today.
- Latin dancing is another passion and I still miss my days performing and participating in Tropical Dance Parades (wearing very skimpy costumes and feathers).
- I’m a firm believer that we create our own destiny and even though life throws us curveballs and puts obstacles on the way, there is a way around it, all we need to do is keep our eye on our destination and stay true to ourselves.
- I have taught more than 500 kids to swim across Africa in a period of 4 years ☺.